Reflections of 2017

Reflections of 2017

     I must admit it took me a few days to reflect on the year I've had. The year 2017 has been like a roller coaster ride. But to be honest, I wouldn't change anything. I am so thankful for the experiences, opportunities, and challenges that I had to encounter. I am grateful for the ups and downs that this year has brought me. It allowed me to learn more about myself that I could ever imagine. This year I have flourished within my career and my personal life with just a few hiccups here and there. But, I can say that the good has outweighed the bad. I have accomplished so many of my goals and conquered so many fears.

     The year 2017 was the year of growth for me. I  became more aware of who I am becoming as a woman and exactly what I want out of life. 2018 is just around the corner and I have been mentally and spiritually preparing for it. I took the time out to set personal and career goals that I want to accomplish for the upcoming year. I am anxious but very excited for what 2018 has in store for me. For the new year, I am claiming good health, prosperity, wealth, love, abundance, peace and many of blessings. I thank my readers for the support and I ask that you guys take the time out to reflect on this year and create reasonable goals to crush for the year 2018.

"Don't be afraid to go where you've never gone, and do what you never done, because both are necessary to have what you never had and be who you've never been."

Happy New Year,
Adrienne 



Comments

Popular Posts